1/10/09

Obama's 'Hope' Portrait Headed to Smithsonian


Who says Art doesn't matter? Shepard Fairey's work became the iconic symbol for the Obama campaign and a similar image graced the Time magazine cover. Now, it's part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery. Additionally, a new design by Mr. Fairey commemorating the Inauguration has just been released by the Presidential Inaugural Committee. 

Link   Source - Huffington Post Article
Link   National Portrait Gallery
Link   Official Inaugural Store

1 comment:

carloesse75 said...

Hello! Apologize for my writing in English full of errors. I'm an Italian guy who looks a few blogs for information.
I would leave a positive comment on the post well done. My passion to write poetry, my goal would be to open a room in Paris for anrvi to live.
Thanks for your understanding
a greeting Carlo